Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WOW #62: For My Auntie M

Auntie M

Is my friend!


She brings me toys

And lots of joys.


Now she's sick!

What a time I picked

To run too fast

Like a rocket blast!


I did not know I'd pull her down,

How could I? I'm only a hound!


Now she cannot come and see

the Variety show, starring ME!


So I will tape this wondrous show

And to the hospital I will go

So she can watch the funny dog

Who sends her love from his blog!


Hugs, Kisses and Healing Drool for Auntie M!

Love,

Bentley

4 comments:

  1. Auntie A says I'm not the only star of the show. All the performers are stars. Well that's fine, but I'm still a star! Right? RIGHT!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are now, and always WILL be a star, Bentley!!

      Delete
  2. That's a nice little ode to your Auntie M, Bentley! I hope she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Auntie M!! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete