Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WOW #80: Thanksgiving with the Buppies

Bentley:  Bimmer!  BIMMER!!! HELP!

Bimmer:  What's wrong Bentley?

 
 
Bentley:  There's a thousand buppies in here!  Where did they all come from?

 
 
Bimmer:  A thousand?  Come on Bentley, you're exaggerating a little.  That's just the buppy choir.  There are only twelve of them.  Of course there are a few other buppies around here...I don't see them right now.

Bentley:  But they're all in the way while I'm trying to cook!  Every time I turn around I almost step on a buppy.  Could you get Turbo to read them a story or something?

Bimmer:  Turbo is taking a nap.  Surely it's not so bad.  They're just trying to help.

Terence:  Sir Bentley?  Miss Bimmoo?

Bimmer:  Yes Terence?

Terence:  Iz can help stuff the turkey.  Here's my frozen sardinesicles!

 
 

Bimmer:  Aww!  How sweet Terence!  See Bentley?  They're trying to help!

Bentley:  Thanks little guy!  We don't want to take all your sardinesicles though!  You keep those Terence so you'll have them to take to your forever home.

Terence:  Okay!  Does Iz gotz a furever home?

Bimmer:  You will soon Terence.  I'm sure of it!

Terence:  Yay!!

Ellis Margaret:  Sir Bentley, you want some pancakes for Thanksgibing dinner?



Bentley:  How sweet of you Ellis!  We have lots of cornbread and French bread for the dressing though, we want you to be able to keep your pancakes.

 
 
Ellis Margaret:  So I can take dem with me to my furever home?

Bentley:  That's right.  I just know you'll get one soon!

Ellis Margaret:  'K

Bimmer: See how sweet and helpful they are Bentley?

Bentley:  Uh, yeah...ummm, Bimmer?

Bimmer:  Yes?

Bentley:  Did you tell Mary Jane and Sheila Marie to help with the gravy?

Bimmer:  WHAT?  Girls!  What are you doing?

 
 
Sheila Marie:  Wez helping wif da gravy Miss Bimmoo!  I can put in my cocoa!

 
 
Mary Jane:  And I'll put in my milkshakes!  Dat will make it goooooooood!



Bimmer:  Oh dear!



Bentley:  (snickers)  They're SO helpful!

Bimmer:  Well, they're TRYING to be.

Bentley:  I heard Charity Lynn and Walter were going to put up Thanksgiving decorations.

 
 
 
 
Bimmer:  Uh oh!

Bentley:  Josiah!  Stop snitching food when our backs are turned!

Josiah:  But I'm so HUNGRY Sir Bentley and I'm nearly out of cookies!

 
 
 
Bimmer:  Oh Josiah!  I hope your forever home has a good baker!
 
Josiah:  Me too!  Will I get one?
 
Bimmer:  I'm sure you will.
 
Josiah:  Really?
 
Bimmer: Who could resist you Josiah?
 
Bentley:  Here's ANOTHER difficulty.  Rascal, your NEW buppy keeps stealing all the cranberries!
 
Bimmer:  Oh Bentley!  He's making the cranberry string for the Christmas tree!
 
 
 
 
Bentley:  But how am I supposed to make the cranberry sauce??? Tell me that!    
 
Bimmer:  Auntie Maralynn is bringing the cranberry sauce.  See?  Problem solved.  Now stop worrying so much!
 
Bentley:  Where are Bethany Nicole and Thomas?
 



Bimmer:  They're probably taking a nap with Turbo.

Turbo: (comes in yawning)  Smells good in here.  Who's taking a nap with Turbo?  And another question: did I just see a hot air balloon float down the hall?



Bimmer:  HOT AIR BALLOON!  BUPPIES!  I TOLD you the balloon's not ready to fly yet! Thomas!  Bethany!  (runs out)

(SOUND OF LOUD CRASH!)

Bimmer:  (runs back in)  Turbo!  Bentley!  I need your help before Mummy sees the lamp!  (grabs aspirin bottle and runs out again.  Turbo follows.)

Bentley:  And there you have it folks!  Thanksgiving at the Hardiman house.  PLEASE adopt a buppy!  They mean well and they're all well-behaved by themselves, it's just there are SO MANY OF THEM HERE! 

https://www.facebook.com/SirBentleyArt/app_251458316228

Bimmer:  (from other room)  BENTLEY!

Bentley:  Coming!  (runs out)

 
 






1 comment:

  1. LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete