Hi there everyone. Didn't you enjoy Beatrice's post. Isn't she just the best EVER? I thought so too!
I've mentioned naps several times in my posts so you've probably already realized that I consider them extremely important. It's the best way to keep your energy levels up so you'll be ready to show how adorable you are whenever you get the opportunity. Here's a few tips on how to make the most of that shut-eye time.
1. Make sure that everyone is working as they should be and that no guests are expected.
2. Settle down in your work space and get comfy.
3. Sometimes this takes more effort than other times.
Just can't get it in the right shape!
4. You may need to use one or more of your assistants for pillows.
5. Make sure you don't muss up any special holiday attire.
6. Try different sleeping positions. You never know when you may just discover the perfect and most comfortable one...
7. Sweet Dreams!
Hope this helps! I'm off to take a snooze. Later!