I thought I should follow up on my napping post with a little exercise. You can't sleep all the time you know! It's necessary to stay in shape for all those parades and surgeries and stuff. Like many experts, I endorse walking as the best way to stay in shape both for you and your mom or dad. The humans need exercise too you know!
Here's a few tips on how to get the most out of your walk:
1. Eat a hearty breakfast. It's essential to a successful day.
OHHH that butter sauce! YummEE!
2. Next take a little rest to let your food settle
3. But try not to fall asleep, you don't want to miss anything!
4. As soon as you get outside drag (uh ESCORT) Mummy to the nearest message center. (Actually Mummy NEVER allows us to drag her anywhere, she's very strict about that.)
Here's Turbo checking his messages.
Oh, there's one for me? I was wondering how long it would take them to get back to me...
5. After you've dealt with your correspondence and left any messages of your own that you feel are necessary, it's time to check out the neighborhood.
But where are the neighbors Mummy?
Oh. Mummy says the neighbors aren't out this early. They're not? It's after SIX already! WE got up at 3:30. Well Turbo and I did. We had a little trouble convincing Mummy.
Also, she says it's very hot, you can see the heat haze in the air around us. (I bet it would have been cooler at 3:30!)
6. Investigate your neighborhood carefully. You never know what might be happening if you don't!
Where'd this dumpster come from?
Let's see. I'll check for more clues...
Wait! What's this?
AH HAH! It was definitely a Slim Jim!
Hmmm, there's a red truck here. I don't recognize this truck! It's different!
Hey look! This house is for rent! I bet the people in the red truck are renting it and they must like Slim Jims! Do you think that's it Mummy? Maybe....see how easy this investigating is?
7. Make sure you also patrol the alley before you go back home. That's where all the GOOD clues are!
8. If you're just not up for all these adventures in this heat, you can opt to go home for a nap after the message center part of the walk.
That's what Turbo did.